Is there a hair enhancement procedure that has made you realize that it could boost your self-esteem? Well, a hair transplant is undoubtedly at the top of your list. According to Web MD, It's a type of surgery that moves hair you already have to fill an area with thin or no hair. Doctors have been doing these transplants in the U.S. since the 1950s, but techniques have changed significantly in recent years. As time passed by, the procedure has been famous in Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Hair transplant has different forms and functions.
Who can benefit from Hair Transplant?
While it does not always meet with approval from medical authorities, many men and women find it safe, effective, and convenient compared to other ways of becoming more confident and satisfied with their hair.
You can grab this treatment opportunity if you are any of the ff:
- Men with pattern baldness (androgenic alopecia)
- Women who are suffering from hair loss
- Someone who has a past burn or scalp injury, which results in hair loss.
- You are experiencing hormone troubles that lead to hair loss or hair shedding.
- You want instant hair treatment results.
It is not recommended for the following situations:
- People suffering from keloids (enlarged/raised scars)
- Allergic reactions such as sterile folliculitis.
- People who lost hair due to chemotherapy and other high-level medication/treatment.
Is it effective? How's the success rate?
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Hair transplant surgery can enhance your appearance and self-confidence, but the results will only match your ideal. Before you decide to have surgery, think carefully about your expectations and discuss them with your surgeon.
After the transplant, below are some of the side effects and possible complications.
- Scalp swelling/irritation
- Numbness on the applicated area
- Crusty formation on the scalp
- Redness and irritation
- Bruising around the eyes
- Temporary loss of the transplanted hair
- sterile folliculitis
There is no denying that we live in an imperfect world. There will be times when you want to look your very best. A hair transplant is often the answer to making your dream a reality. Hair transplants aim to restore hair growth to areas of the scalp with limited or absent growth. They are effective treatments for many types of hair loss, but they cannot stop future hair loss and its potential to give devastating adverse effects. Discuss your options with your doctor and discuss the pros and cons of different areas of having a hair transplant. Your doctor will also likely recommend seeing an aesthetician for a consultation as well.
Make sure not to limit yourself to 1 option, especially about hair loss. Find the one that suits you best without worrying about harmful side effects, such as Follixil ( a Minoxidil concentrate by Follicle Booster). Be aware and be guided on your choices. Check the FREE and informative videos, and remember to check the Hair Loss and Beard Growth courses!